Service Book Sub-Committee
|Convener||Sri Sukdeb Pal|
|Member||Sri Kisor Baulia|
|Sri Rahul Chowdhury|
|Sri Dr. Joydeb Bhattacharyya|
|Sri Safiul Islam Khan|
|Sri Ratan Kumar Mondal|
- Preparing leave-account of all the permanents staff in every academic session
- Circulating the detailed account of leave for every year to them for settling any confusion, error regarding their own leaves.
- Authenticating the leave account off all the permanents staffs by the Principal every year
- Maintaining the leave register of all the department staff and keeping it up-to-date.
- Collecting the basic information required for preparing the service-book of all the permanents staffs
- Assembling the required information(such as date of joining, date of increment, various GB resolutions, DPI memo numbers etc.) in computer for the final preparation of the service book.
- It has the authority to publish the final leave account of all the permanent staffs
- It can recommend the principal on giving types of leaves to staff.
- It helps the college distributing various financial aids to the SC and ST students.
- It informs the college about new scheme for SC and ST students and facilities receiving of them by the students.
- It looks after the fulfilling of reservations for SC and ST in the admission.
- It organizes various programmes and activities related to the development of the communities
- It coordinates welfare schemes for the SC and ST students